Orchard Street Academy
OSA is a small public therapeutic school serving 6th to 12th grade students. OSA’s programming includes core academics, individual and group counseling, art and music therapy, a range of high-interest electives, and clinical case management.
We believe all students can learn and achieve greatness when systems, practices, and relationships are designed to foster the greatness of everyone. Expressive arts, educational equity, student-driven learning, restorative justice, healing-centered practices, and shared leadership are core areas of focus at OSA.
- Core academics and specialties with highly qualified, dedicated educators in math, science, social studies, ELA, special education, art and music
- Deep clinical expertise from staff in social work, counseling, psychology, transition, guidance, behavior, music/expressive arts, occupational therapy, speech/language pathology, nursing
- High quality, seasoned paraeducators who support students in classrooms, on jobsites, in mentoring, in community and on teams and task forces
- Transition services that intensify for older students to include work sites, college visits, and post-high school planning
- High interest and ever-changing electives (with student input) - recent favorites include LARP, expressive beauty, drama, art, music, basketball, carpentry, cooking, and so on.
- Support for students and families through case management and resource navigation
- Student leadership and parent advisory