SOAR Assessment Center
An Extended Evaluation Assessment Center
for students in grades 5-12.
Students make progress when they feel SAFE, VALUED, CONNECTED to adults, ENGAGED in activities and adequately CHALLENGED.
Working Together for
- We provide short-term stabilization and diagnostic assessments for students grades 5-12
- We provide data-driven assessments, interventions, and recommendations designed for academic, clinical, and social-emotional success
- Students in the SOAR program participate in evidence-based clinical practices such as CBT, DBT, and Social Thinking
- Our behavior practices are rooted in ABA, PBIS, and UDL academic design
- Academic, behavioral, and clinical support as students transition into a longer-term program.