Our therapeutic-day school offers academic rigor and clinical services to middle school- and high school-age students who have not yet made progress in a traditional school setting. With an emphasis on academics, clinical services, expressive arts, vocational supports and high-interest electives, our school supports students in learning the skills necessary to achieve their goals.
- Small instructional groups
- Highly skilled educators, clinicians, paraeducators, and specialists
- Integration of academics, expressive therapy and transition skills engage and challenge
- Student, family, and community engagement
- Innovative task forces: student-driven learning, shared leadership, educational equity, restorative justice, healing-centered practice